Is there an explanation the Tanna Rebbi Nechunya's surname ben "HaKaneh" - son of the reed?
ends in 6 days
Featured on Meta
- A German immigrant ancestor has a "Registration Affidavit of Alien Enemy" on file. What does that mean exactly?
- Pointing to problems without suggesting solutions
- Trying to enter the Fox's den
- When does Bran Stark remember Jamie pushing him?
- Why did Bronn offer to be Tyrion Lannister's champion in trial by combat?
- Lights are flickering on and off after accidentally bumping into light switch
- Why do people think Winterfell crypts is the safest place for women, children & old people?
- How to break 信じようとしていただけかも知れない into separate parts?
- Is my guitar’s action too high?
- Normal Operator || T^2|| = ||T||^2
- Kepler's 3rd law: ratios don't fit data
- How to produce a PS1 prompt in bash or ksh93 similar to tcsh
- A journey... into the MIND
- How can I wire a 9-position switch so that each position turns on one more LED than the one before?
- FME Console for testing
- How to know or convert AREA, PERIMETER units in QGIS
- Should man-made satellites feature an intelligent inverted "cow catcher"?
- How can I introduce the names of fantasy creatures to the reader?
- What's the connection between Mr. Nancy and fried chicken?
- Why not use the yoke to control yaw, as well as pitch and roll?
- What is the difference between 准时 and 按时?
- Marquee sign letters
- What's the difference between using dependency injection with a container and using a service locator?
- How to keep bees out of canned beverages?