Manna was an important feature of the daily lives of the Jews in the 40 years in the midbar. Why is this daily miracle not even mentioned during the celebration of Sukkos?
Featured on Meta
1Could the Jews in Leviticus eat non-sacrifical meat? Is that manna-related? Will we get manna again?
- Status of proof by contradiction and excluded middle throughout the history of mathematics?
- Is keeping the forking link on a true fork necessary (Github/GPL)?
- Why do the i8080 I/O instructions take a byte-sized operand to determine the port?
- How to escape dependency hell?
- Where is Jon going?
- (For training purposes) Are there any openings with rook pawns that are more effective than others (and if so, what are they)?
- Why is Ni[(PPh₃)₂Cl₂] tetrahedral?
- Can a UK national work as a paid shop assistant in the USA?
- Status of all the major houses and kingdoms at the end of Game of Thrones
- Mirror modifier active after applying
- What is classified by generalised Eilenberg MacLane spaces?
- EU rights when flight delayed so much that return is missed
- Writing "hahaha" versus describing the laugh
- What happened to the Dothraki in S08E06?
- Moons and messages
- Negative impact of having the launch pad away from the Equator
- Can attacking players use activated abilities after blockers have been declared?
- Why A=2 and B=1 in the call signs for Spirit and Opportunity?
- Knight's Tour on a 7x7 Board starting from D5
- How to write numbers and percentage?
- Thinking about leaving industry job and taking up a postdoc
- Is a world with one country feeding everyone possible?
- What did Brienne write about Jaime?
- Who all are part of the jury?