Manna was an important feature of the daily lives of the Jews in the 40 years in the midbar. Why is this daily miracle not even mentioned during the celebration of Sukkos?
Parashat Bechukotai (Israel) / Behar (Diaspora)in 21 hours
Featured on Meta
1Could the Jews in Leviticus eat non-sacrifical meat? Is that manna-related? Will we get manna again?
- Is it rude to call a professor by their last name with no prefix in a non-academic setting?
- Can a British citizen living in France vote in both France and Britain in the European Elections?
- Is it legal to meet with potential future employers in the UK, whilst visiting from the USA
- What could a self-sustaining lunar colony slowly lose that would ultimately prove fatal?
- Do photons bend spacetime or not?
- Construct a word ladder
- The roles understanding in the agile development / Is the PO always right?
- Compaq Portable vs IBM 5155 Portable PC
- Can I tell a prospective employee that everyone in the team is leaving?
- Can my floppy disk still work without a shutter spring?
- Did this character show any indication of wanting to rule before S8E6?
- NIntegrate doesn't evaluate
- Why do Russians almost not use verbs of possession akin to "have"?
- Value of a binomial series
- Why did the person in charge of a principality not just declare themself king?
- Does this strict reading of the rules allow both Extra Attack and the Thirsting Blade warlock invocation to be used together?
- Are black holes spherical during merger?
- How to deal with a colleague who is being aggressive?
- Is the Unsullied name meant to be ironic? How did it come to be?
- I know that there is a preselected candidate for a position to be filled at my department. What should I do?
- Why did Theresa May offer a vote on a second Brexit referendum?
- Efficient Algorithm for the boundary of a set of tiles
- Why are GND pads often only connected by four traces?
- Is it legal to have an abortion in another state or abroad?