If a woman drinks the sotah water and dies is her death considered a suicide since she would have known that drinking would kill her?
Featured on Meta
- Could a rotating ring space station have a bolo-like extension?
- Why is this integration method not valid?
- Why the function ScalingFunctions does not work?
- Paired t-test means that the variances of the 2 samples are the same?
- ifconfig shows UP while ip link shows DOWN
- Python script to extract text from PDF with images
- Knight's Tour on a 7x7 Board starting from D5
- Who wrote “A writer only begins a book. A reader finishes it.”
- Is there an idiom that means that you are in a very strong negotiation position in a negotiation?
- What is the limit to a Glyph of Warding's trigger?
- Unary Enumeration
- "Official wife" or "Formal wife"?
- What is the use case for non-breathable waterproof pants?
- One word for 'the thing that attracts me'?
- Complications of displaced core material?
- Is it safe to redirect stdout and stderr to the same file without file descriptor copies?
- To exponential digit growth and beyond!
- Why did Drogon spare this character?
- What is the purpose of the yellow wired panels on the IBM 360 Model 20?
- Are cells guaranteed to get at least one mitochondrion when they divide?
- Comparison of bool data types in C++
- How to escape dependency hell?
- Are there guidelines for finding good names for LaTeX 2e packages and control sequences defined in these packages?
- Determine direction of mass transfer