If a woman drinks the sotah water and dies is her death considered a suicide since she would have known that drinking would kill her?
Featured on Meta
- Is there a good program to play chess online in ubuntu?
- why run a service as a system user?
- Construct a pentagon avoiding compass use
- How to honestly answer questions from a girlfriend like "How did you find this place" without giving the impression I'm always talking about my exes?
- Why aren't globular clusters disk shaped
- Why do candidates not quit if they no longer have a realistic chance to win in the 2020 US presidents election
- Tech required for low-flying/hover vehicle
- What are the arguments for California’s nonpartisan blanket primaries?
- Old short story where the future emperor of the galaxy is taken for a tour around Earth
- Using two linked programs, output ordinal numbers up to n
- Could the crash sites of the Apollo 11 and 16 LMs be seen by the LRO?
- What's the meaning of こそ in this sentence?
- What alternatives exist to at-will employment?
- What do these three diagonal lines that cross through three measures and both staves mean, and what are they called?
- What is this old "lemon-squeezer" shaped pan
- Asynchronous Circular Buffer in C#
- Can a Resident Assistant Be Told to Ignore a Lawful Order?
- Is killing off one of my queer characters homophobic?
- Can you perfectly wrap a cube with this blocky shape?
- I won USD 50K! Now what should I do with it?
- Did the First Order follow Poe to Jakku, or did they independently discover that the map fragment was there?
- Do aircraft cabins have suspension?
- What is this called? A tube flange bearing threaded for threaded pushrod
- @track not working in connectedCallback