If a woman drinks the sotah water and dies is her death considered a suicide since she would have known that drinking would kill her?
Featured on Meta
- Why aren't air breathing engines used as small first stages?
- How would a mousetrap for use in space work?
- When the Haste spell ends on a creature, do attackers have advantage against that creature?
- Is there a kind of relay only consumes power when switching?
- How does the math work when buying airline miles?
- Chinese Seal on silk painting - what does it mean?
- Project Euler #1 in C++
- If a VARCHAR(MAX) column is included in an index, is the entire value always stored in the index page(s)?
- Where are Serre’s lectures at Collège de France to be found?
- As a beginner, should I get a Squier Strat with a SSS config or a HSS?
- How to write this math term? with cases it isn't working
- Withdrew £2800, but only £2000 shows as withdrawn on online banking; what are my obligations?
- Is it ethical to give a final exam after the professor has quit before teaching the remaining chapters of the course?
- why is Nikon 1.4g better when Nikon 1.8g is sharper?
- What does the "x" in "x86" represent?
- NumericArray versus PackedArray in MMA12
- Is this homebrew Lady of Pain warlock patron balanced?
- An adverb for when you're not exaggerating
- Drawing without replacement: why the order of draw is irrelevant?
- How to Make a Beautiful Stacked 3D Plot
- Why are the trig functions versine, haversine, exsecant, etc, rarely used in modern mathematics?
- Amount of permutations on an NxNxN Rubik's Cube
- What would be the ideal power source for a cybernetic eye?
- How do I make this wiring inside cabinet safer? (Pic)