If a woman drinks the sotah water and dies is her death considered a suicide since she would have known that drinking would kill her?
Featured on Meta
- Using too much dialogue?
- If I arrive in the UK, and then head to mainland Europe, does my Schengen visa 90 day limit start when I arrived in the UK, or mainland Europe?
- Are PMR446 walkie-talkies legal in Switzerland?
- Gravitational Force Between Numbers
- Status of proof by contradiction and excluded middle throughout the history of mathematics?
- Split into three!
- Is "vegetable base" a common term in English?
- Is there a simple example that empirical evidence is misleading?
- Are there any German nonsense poems (Jabberwocky)?
- Why'd a rational buyer offer to buy with no conditions precedent?
- Is superuser the same as root?
- What is to the west of Westeros?
- How to teach an undergraduate course without having taken that course formally before?
- What could be my risk mitigation strategies if my client wants to contract UAT?
- How can I get a refund from a seller who only accepts Zelle?
- Unary Enumeration
- Why A=2 and B=1 in the call signs for Spirit and Opportunity?
- Did Game of Thrones end the way that George RR Martin intended?
- Count all vowels in string
- Why do testers need root cause analysis?
- Who wrote “A writer only begins a book. A reader finishes it.”?
- Why is the Eisenstein ideal paper so great?
- Are there historical examples of audiences drawn to a work that was "so bad it's good"?
- relative price of a transistor and a capacitor