This isn't a question regarding Israeli politics or issues like that. This question is purely about where these groups (Groups which followed Meir Kahane or similar voices) developed or derived their Halacha and how their systems are structured.
European Orthodoxy, for example, tends to follow a more understood structure (or at least more understood to me). You can see the community lines and Rabbinical dynasties and the various shifts from region to region and so on. You can find out quite easily where their traditions come from and who the current leaders and voices within these communities are today.
These Israel nationalist Orthodoxies seem to have kind of popped up randomly out of history. I can't pinpoint whether it all came from one specific movement or individual or if it's a bridging of various movements and individuals. Visually, they seem like an amalgam of various Jewish identities and community traditions which all seem affiliated yet all kind of stand individually on their own.
- You have Jews with natural beards and Peyos which look Breslov in style.
- You have Jews with none at all which look closer to M.O.
- You have Jews which wear obvious tzitzit out and about and others who don't.
- You have some who were white or seem to dress in relation to Breslov traditions. You have others who will wear jeans and button down striped shirts or sweaters.
- You have some who wear jeans or military style kakis with boots.
- I've even seem a few from such groups which wear aspects of more Orthodox Jewish dress (black suit jackets or black dress pants) with aspects of the above listed.
It's like a little bit of everything but they all sort of mix and match depending on the individual.
I never have gotten a straight answer about where these groups derive their Halacha or how their leadership authorities are structured around their Halacha.
Do they have an equivalent to Chaim Kanievsky or similar or someone who is extremely influential in their Halacha and religious issues? Is there really no organization at all?
I'm just curious as to where these movements derive their Halacha from.