I was hoping someone could point me in a more precise direction as to where the work Doros Rishonim (by Rav Yitzchak Issacc HaLevi) speaks about the opinion of some Bible scholars that Shmuel wrote/...
Featured on Meta
- How could humans reach distant stars and still stay as a united government if you can't use faster than light travel
- What is wrong with these two conditionals?
- If an artillerist-artificer has 2 protectors, does the temporary hp given by the protectors stack?
- “Have you been granted any UK visas in the last 10 years?”
- Why did Berlin freeze the rent prices as opposed to letting the market set the price?
- Catching Pokemon with TikZ ... and why ducks matter
- How were the 70's and 80's coin-op programmed?
- Could a charity give away patented medications for free?
- Strange JOIN ON clause in T-SQL
- Feeding a newborn throughout the night without letting him cry
- If you start casting a new concentration spell while concentrating on Haste, does the wave of lethargy interrupt the casting of the new spell?
- Measuring very small changes in a low resistance circuit
- An effective way for interstellar communication?
- Where in 5e does it state that the Plane Shift spell's target plane has to be the plane that its tuning fork is attuned to?
- (RGS 2/5) How many strings can you count within these character classes?
- How to Utilize Dragons That are too Small to Ride in Warfare?
- Why isn't the current split between the transistor and the LED in this NOT transistor circuit?
- How to cut pipe squarely using an angle grinder
- Is traveling to Italy safe?
- Including indicator variables in linear regression
- Why are people rioting in Delhi?
- What's the right way to place these capacitors
- Someone on my team is sending bigoted emails to another member on my team
- One hand was "rotated" through higher dimensions -> two right (or left hands) - Broadcast on 20th century US TV