Would a Noahide be allowed to add or subtract from the seven laws of Noah?
asked Feb 28 '17 at 15:24
13133 bronze badges
Featured on Meta
noachide-laws × 1
- How can I pay off a charge on my credit card over several months without paying interest?
- Could a charity give away patented medications for free?
- Why isn't the current split between the transistor and the LED in this NOT transistor circuit?
- Why are people rioting in Delhi?
- What is the maximum population density in a settled land where farming and homesteading is impossible?
- Why did Roman women have no praenomen?
- Small FizzBuzz program
- Would the following curse be too detrimental, too beneficial, or just right for a combat-focused campaign?
- Square-Cube Digit Usage
- How Does One Compound Their Stock Investment
- What do these numbers above the terminal jetway mean for pilots?
- Strange JOIN ON clause in T-SQL
- What is wrong with these two conditionals?
- Why did Berlin freeze the rent prices as opposed to letting the market set the price?
- “Have you been granted any UK visas in the last 10 years?”
- Computer won't start with RAM in certain slots
- Why do unfinished basements need GFCI outlets?
- Do creatures on both sides of Blade Barrier benefit from 3/4 cover?
- What is it called when opposite colored pawns up against each other?
- Single Digit Representations of Natural Numbers
- Clip a wall to a 6 or 7L pole
- On what computer did "JUMP" mean "don't jump?"
- How could humans reach distant stars and still stay as a united government if you can't use faster than light travel
- Many safes & a keypad - Rebus Puzzle