This question already has an answer here:
- How did a Rasha know he was a Rasha? 3 answers
Following the question on the Mann miracles I would like to understand one specific miracle: how exactly did Mann fall closer to the righteous for them than for the wicked:
- Did it have name tags attached?
- Could Mann be stolen? Why couldn't the wicked take the closest Mann possible?
- Did it fall on everyone's private property? What about falling outside the camp for the wicked?
- How did everyone know where to look for his Mann? Did Moses tell each one his spiritual level?