Specifically, I am looking for an official list and breakdown of both sets of curses so I can compare the two. And ideally an existing comparison of both.
Parashat Bechukotai (Israel) / Behar (Diaspora)in 21 hours
Featured on Meta
- How should I introduce map drawing to my players?
- What could a self-sustaining lunar colony slowly lose that would ultimately prove fatal?
- What is the function of the corrugations on a section of the Space Shuttle's external tank?
- Of strange atmospheres - the survivable but unbreathable
- Can I tell a prospective employee that everyone in the team is leaving?
- Value of a binomial series
- Why didn't Thanos use the Time Stone to stop the Avengers' plan?
- Python program to take in two strings and print the larger string
- Are black holes spherical during merger?
- USPS Back Room - Trespassing?
- Popcorn is the only acceptable snack to consume while watching a movie
- Why most published works in medical imaging try reducing false positives?
- Is it true that cut time means "play twice as fast as written"?
- How to let other coworkers know that I don't share my coworker's political views?
- Is it legal to meet with potential future employers in the UK, whilst visiting from the USA
- How to patch glass cuts in a bicycle tire?
- Is it rude to call a professor by their last name with no prefix in a non-academic setting?
- Did this character show any indication of wanting to rule before S8E6?
- In the 3D Zeldas, is it faster to roll or to simply walk?
- Can a British citizen living in France vote in both France and Britain in the European Elections?
- Compaq Portable vs IBM 5155 Portable PC
- Does this strict reading of the rules allow both Extra Attack and the Thirsting Blade warlock invocation to be used together?
- Ethical issue - how can I better document what is happening?
- Can a person survive on blood in place of water?