Assuming the microwave is clean. I am not sure what the relationship between a microwave and oven is.
Featured on Meta
- "Official wife" or "Formal wife"?
- What would prevent living skin from being a good conductor for magic?
- First Program Tic-Tac-Toe
- I want to ask company flying me out for office tour if I can bring my fiance
- Why is this integration method not valid?
- A Relaxing Riley Riddle
- If I arrive in the UK, and then head to mainland Europe, does my Schengen visa 90 day limit start when I arrived in the UK, or mainland Europe?
- How to deceive the MC
- Why does the painters tape have to be blue?
- How would a developer who mostly fixed bugs for years at a company call out their contributions in their CV?
- Why did it take so long for Germany to allow electric scooters / e-rollers on the roads?
- What is the use case for non-breathable waterproof pants?
- Can a UK national work as a paid shop assistant in the USA?
- Is there an idiom that means that you are in a very strong negotiation position in a negotiation?
- Gravitational Force Between Numbers
- Was this scene in S8E06 added because of fan reactions to S8E04?
- Time complexity of an algorithm: Is it important to state the base of the logarithm?
- Using too much dialogue?
- Is a world with one country feeding everyone possible?
- Are runways booked by airlines to land their planes?
- Question about Shemot, locusts
- Why do the i8080 I/O instructions take a byte-sized operand to determine the port?
- Co-author wants to put their current funding source in the acknowledgements section because they edited the paper
- Does "was machen sie" have the greeting meaning of "what do you do"?