During Beis Sheini, as far as i understand the tzidokim were the majority of Cohanim at the time. And as far as i understand they sat on the Sanhedrin. When we see a machlokes in the Mishnah and we see the Chochamim rule one way and someone else another way. Did the Tzidokim vote and have a connection with the takkanos of the Chazal?
ends in 5 days
Featured on Meta
- Specify the range of GridLines
- Show two Lagrangians are equivalent
- Determinant of a matrix with 2 equal rows
- What is ls Largest Number Formed by only moving two sticks in 508?
- In search of the origins of term censor, I hit a dead end stuck with the greek term, to censor, λογοκρίνω
- What does こした mean?
- What helicopter has the most rotor blades?
- What's called a person who work as someone who puts products on shelves in stores?
- Could a cockatrice have parasitic embryos?
- Not within Jobscope - Aggravated injury
- Calculating the expected value of truncated normal
- Why is arima in R one time step off?
- Processing ADC conversion result: DMA vs Processor Registers
- Why do owned slices take 16 bytes in rust? (on x64 machine)
- Are there existing rules/lore for MTG planeswalkers?
- The 'gros' functor from schemes into (strictly) locally ringed topoi
- /bin/ls sorts differently than just ls
- Variable does not exist: sObjectType (Task.sObjectType)
- Is it accepted to use working hours to read general interest books?
- false 'Security alert' from Google - every login generates mails from 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
- Does a Draconic Bloodline sorcerer's doubled proficiency bonus for Charisma checks against dragons apply to all dragon types or only the chosen one?
- Raising a bilingual kid. When should we introduce the majority language?
- Does using the Inspiration rules for character defects encourage My Guy Syndrome?
- SQL Server placement of master database files vs resource database files