If part of a shirt thread became entangled with a tzitzah (tzitzis fringe), and you can't get it untangled, is it still valid as a tzitzah?
Featured on Meta
- How exactly is a normal force exerted, at the molecular level?
- Can Aziraphale and Crowley actually become native?
- Military Uniform of Great Grandfather
- I just started should I accept a farewell lunch for a coworker I don't know?
- Pi 4 I/O interface options... and where to find them
- Why would anyone even use a Portkey?
- Was it really unprofessional of me to leave without asking for a raise first?
- For decoupling an IC's power supply pins, is there any reason to use multiple capacitances when all the MLCCs have the same package size?
- How is this practical and very old scene shot?
- How do I tell the reader that my character is autistic in Fantasy?
- Why won’t the ground take my seed?
- Who are these Discworld wizards from this picture?
- Why do I need two parameters in an HTTP parameter pollution attack?
- Buliding a larger matrix from a smaller one
- Why were the first airplanes "backwards"?
- Why wasn't ASCII designed with a contiguous alphanumeric character order?
- Why did NASA wet the road in front of the Space Shuttle crawler?
- If I cast Booming Blade learned via the Magic Initiate feat, and use it on my druid's Flame Blade spell, what spellcasting modifier do I use?
- Do launching rockets produce a sonic boom?
- Put my student loan in parents’ second mortgage - help?
- Can I travel from Germany to England alone as an unaccompanied minor?
- Company threatening to call my current job after I declined their offer
- What's the safest way to inform a new user of their password on an invite-only website?
- Can an editor review manuscript without sending to reviewers?