If part of a shirt thread became entangled with a tzitzah (tzitzis fringe), and you can't get it untangled, is it still valid as a tzitzah?
Featured on Meta
- How to find sum of maximum K elements in range in array
- Piping the output of comand columns
- What is Orcus doing with Mind Flayers in the art on the last page of Volo's Guide to Monsters?
- Why did other houses not demand this?
- How to write numbers and percentage?
- Flatten not working
- Why is this integration method not valid?
- The disk image is 497GB smaller than the target device
- How can we extract values from a raster and put it in a shapefile?
- "Official wife" or "Formal wife"?
- EU rights when flight delayed so much that return is missed
- Comparison of bool data types in C++
- Is it safe to redirect stdout and stderr to the same file without file descriptor copies?
- Was this scene in S8E06 added because of fan reactions to S8E04?
- Is superuser the same as root?
- Prince of Darkness goes cryptic
- Get Lightning Web Component (LWC) definition on a describe
- A range of floats
- Can attacking players use activated abilities after blockers have been declared?
- Are runways booked by airlines to land their planes?
- Bilinear Transform (Tustin's Method) applied to the Derivative
- Can diplomats be allowed on the flight deck of a commercial European airline?
- Have any humans orbited the Earth in anything other than a prograde orbit?
- Split into three!