Is there a halachic source that allows a man to start shiduch before giving the final Get?
- the couple doesn’t live together for months
- legal agreements all signed
- bet din file open and final get scheduled
- the soon to be divorced wife gave her consent in writing.
- the female counterpart (shiduch) is 100% Mutteret, single.
Would it be ok for shiduch to “begin” before a “final get” and maybe which type of shiduch:
- in person but in private (under supervision)
- not in person either supervised or not but still under a discrete fashion.