My old Ashkenazi machzor says that the Torah scroll should be removed from the Ark on Hoshana Rabba just as on the Shabbat. Nevertheless, I find a few points unclear, while I make some reasonable assumptions:
- I assume that those who say Ein kamokhah on Shabbat should say it.
- Those who say the 13 attributes with the Ribono shel olam omit that on Shabbat, so I assume here as well.
- I suppose those who say Shema should say it.
- As Al hakol is said on Shabbat, I assume it should be said.
- I have no clue whether the two Yekum purkan and the Mishebeirakh for Shabbat are said or not.
- I don't know whether Psalm 24 or 29 is said eventually.
I have seen multiple practices, so I would be glad if you knew some sources that explicitly discuss the removal of the Torah scroll on Hoshana Rabba from an Ashkenazi perspective.