Does anyone know where I can find online or printed Yom Kippur Ashkenazi slichos for Shachrit Mincha and Musaf during chazarot hashatz?
Featured on Meta
- Can we assume that a hash function with high collision resistance also means highly uniform distribution?
- Is there an idiom that means that you are in a very strong negotiation position in a negotiation?
- Why does Bran want to find Drogon?
- Why did Jon Snow do this immoral act if he is so honorable?
- Did this character show any indication of wanting to rule before S8E6?
- Possibility of faking someone's public key
- How can I properly write this equation in Latex?
- Why is this integration method not valid?
- Is "vegetable base" a common term in English?
- How would a developer who mostly fixed bugs for years at a company call out their contributions in their CV?
- Why does the Starter Set wizard have six spells in their spellbook?
- What did the 'turbo' button actually do?
- Are there any German nonsense poems (Jabberwocky)?
- Freedom of Speech and Assembly in China
- Are cells guaranteed to get at least one mitochondrion when they divide?
- Why would a rational buyer offer to buy with no conditions precedent?
- Second map without labels
- shell script is not executed after adding it as a crontab job
- I want to ask company flying me out for office tour if I can bring my fiance
- Is it legal to have an abortion in another state or abroad?
- Why does the hash of infinity have the digits of π?
- How to teach an undergraduate course without having taken that course formally before?
- Time complexity of an algorithm: Is it important to state the base of the logarithm?
- Why do Russians almost not use verbs of possession akin to "have"?