I’ve heard from a Rabbi that the falling feeling you get while your sleeping that wakes you up (known as the hipnic jerk) is your soul falling back into your body. Are there any other sources that speak about common things that happen during your sleep that are actually actions of your soul? This interests me greatly. Thanks!
Featured on Meta
- Must a warlock replace spells with new spells of exactly their Pact Magic spell slot level?
- Burned out due to current job, Can I take a week of vacation between jobs?
- Where is Jon going?
- Count all vowels in string
- Why sampling a periodic signal doesn't yield a periodic discrete signal?
- Can you still travel to America on the ESTA waiver program if you have been to Iran in transit?
- Is "vegetable base" a common term in English?
- Can we show a sum of symmetrical cosine values is zero by using roots of unity?
- Is there a simple example that empirical evidence is misleading?
- Finding all files with a given extension whose base name is the name of the parent directory
- Are runways booked by airlines to land their planes?
- Of strange atmospheres - the survivable but unbreathable
- Can we assume that a hash function with high collision resistance also means highly uniform distribution?
- Need to read my home electrical Meter
- Finding the nearest agents to a customer using IComparable
- Why does the hash of infinity have the digits of π?
- Why was this character made Grand Maester?
- Why did Jon Snow do this immoral act if he is so honorable?
- Why did other houses not demand this?
- Why does the Starter Set wizard have six spells in their spellbook?
- Why did it take so long for Germany to allow electric scooters / e-rollers on the roads?
- USPS Back Room - Trespassing?
- Why is this integration method not valid?
- Does French have the English "short i" vowel?