I’ve heard from a Rabbi that the falling feeling you get while your sleeping that wakes you up (known as the hipnic jerk) is your soul falling back into your body. Are there any other sources that speak about common things that happen during your sleep that are actually actions of your soul? This interests me greatly. Thanks!
ends in 8 days
Featured on Meta
- What are the main differences between the original Stargate SG-1 and the Final Cut edition?
- A term for a woman complaining about things/begging in a cute/childish way
- Does the Black Tentacles spell do damage twice at the start of turn to an already restrained creature?
- Is openssl rand command cryptographically secure?
- Rationale for describing kurtosis as "peakedness"?
- Is it dangerous to install hacking tools on my private linux machine?
- How can a team of shapeshifters communicate?
- Why is a lens darker than other ones when applying the same settings?
- NERDTreeMenu Remapping
- Delete free apps from library
- How does light 'choose' between wave and particle behaviour?
- Why complex landing gears are used instead of simple,reliability and light weight muscle wire or shape memory alloys?
- Why is the change of basis formula counter-intuitive? [See details]
- Test print coming out spongy
- Sally's older brother
- Can you force honesty by using the Speak with Dead and Zone of Truth spells together?
- If Windows 7 doesn't support WSL, then what is "Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications"?
- Why do early math courses focus on the cross sections of a cone and not on other 3D objects?
- Is it possible for an event A to be independent from event B, but not the other way around?
- Why not send Voyager 3 and 4 following up the paths taken by Voyager 1 and 2 to re-transmit signals of later as they fly away from Earth?
- Is multiple magic items in one inherently imbalanced?
- Universal covering space of the real projective line?
- Putting class ranking in CV, but against dept guidelines
- Can two people see the same photon?