I recently heard a Torah lesson in which the speaker mentioned that according to the Gemara there are seven different sections or aspects of a person:
- How people view you
- Your deepest emotional needs
- How you think, learn and, communicate
- How you behave in relationships
- How you manifest anger
- Your natural strengths/skills
- Natural weaknesses, challenges, things you need to fix
Unfortunately, this speaker didn't mention where in the Gemara this is. I was wondering if anyone has any idea?
Perhaps, it would have been in the context of the sefiros or the days of the week?
I have no way to contact the person who gave over the lesson.