If a person showers right when they wake up, does it remove the impurity from their hands since a shower acts as a mikvah? Or do they still have to do washing from a vessel?
ends in 3 days
Featured on Meta
4Why do we wash our hands right-left-right-left-right-left in the morning, instead of like how we do when we are going to eat bread?
4What are the requirements for the vessel used to wash the hands of the kohanim before birkas kohanim?
- Is this homebrew arcane communication device abusable?
- Protagonist's race is hidden - should I reveal it?
- How much cash can I safely carry into the USA and avoid civil forfeiture?
- How to translate "red flag" into Spanish?
- How does the mezzoloth's teleportation work?
- Map material from china not allowed to leave the country
- Is there any pythonic way to find average of specific tuple elements in array?
- Scheduling based problem
- All ASCII characters with a given bit count
- Intern got a job offer for same salary than a long term team member
- Check if a string is entirely made of the same substring
- Did the Roman Empire have penal colonies?
- Which big number is bigger?
- How exactly does Hawking radiation decrease the mass of black holes?
- How would this chord from "Rocket Man" be analyzed?
- How do I prove this combinatorial identity
- What is it called when you ride around on your front wheel?
- Does Mathematica have an implementation of the Poisson binomial distribution?
- My admission is revoked after accepting the admission offer
- "My boss was furious with me and I have been fired" vs. "My boss was furious with me and I was fired"
- Tikz positioning above circle exact alignment
- What *exactly* is electrical current, voltage, and resistance?
- Is it possible to cast 2x Final Payment while sacrificing just one creature?
- How much of a wave function must reside inside event horizon for it to be consumed by the black hole?