The Leviim were rewarded for not participating in the egel (golden calf) by replacing the buchorim (firstborn) as the workers in the mishkan. But the women also did not participate in the calf. What reward did they recieve?
ends in 5 days
Featured on Meta
- What is ls Largest Number Formed by only moving two sticks in 508?
- Why do people think Winterfell crypts is the safest place for women, children & old people?
- How can I wire a 9-position switch so that each position turns on one more LED than the one before?
- What were wait-states, and why was it only an issue for PCs?
- Like totally amazing interchangeable sister outfit accessory swapping or whatever
- Why I cannot instantiate a class whose constructor is private in a friend class?
- Protagonist's race is hidden - should I reveal it?
- Suing a Police Officer Instead of the Police Department
- Cisco DHCP Router
- Determinant of a matrix with 2 equal rows
- Eigenvalues of the Laplacian of the directed De Bruijn graph
- When speaking, how do you change your mind mid-sentence?
- VBA: Single line if statement with multiple actions
- Why did Israel vote against lifting the American embargo on Cuba?
- Is there a possibility to generate a list dynamically in Latex?
- How would it unbalance gameplay to rule that Weapon Master allows for picking a fighting style?
- France's Public Holidays' Puzzle
- The 'gros' functor from schemes into (strictly) locally ringed topoi
- Is there a verb for listening stealthily?
- How was Lagrange appointed professor of mathematics so early?
- What happened to Viserion in Season 7?
- TV series episode where humans nuke aliens before decrypting their message that states they come in peace
- /bin/ls sorts differently than just ls
- What's called a person who work as someone who puts products on shelves in stores?