I saw "Pythonic Sorcery" mentioned on a list of things that would merit the death penalty in ancient Jerusalem. But, when I went to Google it, all I found are...more readings about the capital punishment in Judaism. So what is it? Where does this concept originate?
Pesach/Passoverends in 2 days
Featured on Meta
0Rabbi Chanina ben Dosa understood “Ain od mivado” to also exclude the powers of cishuf, what is the source of this?
3From a Rabbinical perspective is the creation of a golem considered a sin against Hashem or form of Sorcery?
- Can't get 5V 3A DC constant
- How do I deal with a coworker that keeps asking to make small superficial changes to a report, and it is seriously triggering my anxiety?
- As an international instructor, should I openly talk about my accent?
- How do I produce this Greek letter koppa: Ϟ in pdfLaTeX?
- How to have a sharp product image?
- diskutil list shows 20 disk partitions, I only know 3, what are the rest?
- Multiple options vs single option UI
- What to do with someone that cheated their way through university and a PhD program?
- What term is being referred to with "reflected-sound-of-underground-spirits"?
- Retract an already submitted recommendation letter (written for an undergrad student)
- Difference between did and does
- Why must Chinese maps be obfuscated?
- Equally distributed table columns
- How to not starve gigantic beasts
- How to pronounce 'c++' in Spanish
- If a planet has 3 moons, is it possible to have triple Full/New Moons at once?
- Mistake in years of experience in resume?
- How did Captain America use this in Avengers: Endgame?
- On The Origin of Dissonant Chords
- Is the claim "Employers won't employ people with no 'social media presence'" realistic?
- Was there a Viking Exchange as well as a Columbian one?
- Why was the Spitfire's elliptical wing almost uncopied by other aircraft of World War 2?
- Can someone publish a story that happened to you?
- Is there a way to generate a list of distinct numbers such that no two subsets ever have an equal sum?