I saw "Pythonic Sorcery" mentioned on a list of things that would merit the death penalty in ancient Jerusalem. But, when I went to Google it, all I found are...more readings about the capital punishment in Judaism. So what is it? Where does this concept originate?
Featured on Meta
0Rabbi Chanina ben Dosa understood “Ain od mivado” to also exclude the powers of cishuf, what is the source of this?
3From a Rabbinical perspective is the creation of a golem considered a sin against Hashem or form of Sorcery?
- Is it legal to have an abortion in another state or abroad?
- Can a UK national work as a paid shop assistant in the USA?
- First Program Tic-Tac-Toe
- What would prevent living skin from being a good conductor for magic?
- Should I split timestamp parts into separate columns?
- Heat lost in ideal capacitor charging
- Why did Jon Snow admit his fault in S08E06?
- How to melt snow without fire or using body heat?
- Why isn't 'chemically-strengthened glass' made with potassium carbonate? To begin with?
- What were the Ethiopians doing in Xerxes' army?
- No Iron for your fair-folk maiden? (Part 1)
- Cardio work for Muay Thai fighters
- 3 prong range outlet
- On San Andreas Speedruns, why do players blow up the Picador in the mission Ryder?
- Navigating a quick return to previous employer
- Can you still travel to America on the ESTA waiver program if you have been to Iran in transit?
- Second map without labels
- Is there a simple example that empirical evidence is misleading?
- Are runways booked by airlines to land their planes?
- Why does the Starter Set wizard have six spells in their spellbook?
- Why is unzipped directory exactly 4.0k (much smaller than zipped file)?
- Security vulnerabilities of POST over SSL
- Fixie: how to learn to ride: step by step
- What is the recommended procedure to land a taildragger in a crosswind?