Is a Torah still kosher if various annotations are scored into the parchment? To be clear, I am asking not about writing annotations, but scratching them into the parchment.
Featured on Meta
- Count all vowels in string
- Is "vegetable base" a common term in English?
- How to let other coworkers know that I don't share my coworker's political views?
- Finding all files with a given extension whose base name is the name of the parent directory
- Can we assume that a hash function with high collision resistance also means highly uniform distribution?
- If a (distance) metric on a connected Riemannian manifold locally agrees with the Riemannian metric, is it equal to the induced metric?
- Burned out due to current job, Can I take a week of vacation between jobs?
- Final exams: What is the most common protocol for scheduling?
- Why is 'additive' EQ more difficult to use than 'subtractive'?
- Looping over charts and names simultaneously
- Co-author wants to put their current funding source in the acknowledgements section because they edited the paper
- Can a character with the War Caster feat call a bolt with Call Lightning instead of making an opportunity attack?
- Why is unzipped directory exactly 4.0k (much smaller than zipped file)?
- Would Buddhists help non-Buddhists continuing their attachments?
- Why isn't 'chemically-strengthened glass' made with potassium carbonate? To begin with?
- Expected maximum number of unpaired socks
- Job Market: should one hide their (young) age?
- How to find a dynamically assigned aura:id?
- What tokens are in the end of line?
- Must a warlock replace spells with new spells of exactly their Pact Magic spell slot level?
- Is there a single word meaning "the thing that attracts me"?
- Variable declaraton with extra in C
- How to determine if a hyphen (-) exists inside a column
- Why A=2 and B=1 in the call signs for Spirit and Opportunity?