Is a Torah still kosher if various annotations are scored into the parchment? To be clear, I am asking not about writing annotations, but scratching them into the parchment.
ends in 4 days
Featured on Meta
- c++ diamond problem - How to call base method only once
- My admission is revoked after accepting the admission offer
- All ASCII characters with a given bit count
- What is /etc/mtab in Linux?
- How to avoid introduction cliches
- What ability score does a Hexblade's Pact Weapon use for attack and damage when wielded by another character?
- Are all CP/M-80 implementations binary compatible?
- How to keep bees out of canned beverages?
- Could moose/elk survive in the Amazon forest?
- How do I check if a string is entirely made of the same substring?
- Does Mathematica have an implementation of the Poisson binomial distribution?
- Why do games have consumables?
- Will I lose my paid in full property
- Approximating integral with small parameter
- Is Diceware more secure than a long passphrase?
- Multiple options vs single option UI
- Why did Israel vote against lifting the American embargo on Cuba?
- "My boss was furious with me and I have been fired" vs. "My boss was furious with me and I was fired"
- What's parked in Mil Moscow helicopter plant?
- finding a tangent line to a parabola
- What is the term for a person whose job is to place products on shelves in stores?
- Protagonist's race is hidden - should I reveal it?
- Did the Roman Empire have penal colonies?
- What is the best way to deal with NPC-NPC combat?