The bibliography in the English Me'am Lo'ez haggadah says of Pri Chadash that it "often strongly attacks the opinions of the Shulchan Aruch. Its strongest language was deleted from later editions." Does anyone know where these deleted parts can be found, or what they consisted of?
in 1 hour
Featured on Meta
- The Nth Gryphon Number
- Where is the Data Import Wizard Error Log
- Do I really need to have a message in a novel to appeal to readers?
- How many time has Arya actually used Needle?
- Why can't I install Tomboy in Ubuntu Mate 19.04?
- What is "gratricide"?
- How does light 'choose' between wave and particle behaviour?
- Customizing QGIS plugins
- How does a spellshard spellbook work?
- Drawing spherical mirrors
- What are the discoveries that have been possible with the rejection of positivism?
- Converted a Scalar function to a TVF function for parallel execution-Still running in Serial mode
- How do living politicians protect their readily obtainable signatures from misuse?
- Electrolysis of water: Which equations to use? (IB Chem)
- What is the home of the drow in Flanaess?
- Central Vacuuming: Is it worth it, and how does it compare to normal vacuuming?
- What is the difference between globalisation and imperialism?
- What is Adi Shankara referring to when he says "He has Vajra marks on his feet"?
- Unit testing extension method adding view location expander
- How does Belgium enforce obligatory attendance in elections?
- Why does it sometimes sound good to play a grace note as a lead in to a note in a melody?
- Project Euler #1 in C++
- What makes a man succeed?