The bibliography in the English Me'am Lo'ez haggadah says of Pri Chadash that it "often strongly attacks the opinions of the Shulchan Aruch. Its strongest language was deleted from later editions." Does anyone know where these deleted parts can be found, or what they consisted of?
- How did Dobby curse the bludger?
- What happens if the shutdown continues until election season?
- Bucket computation, cutting array with lines
- "Don't pin me down on that!"
- Why does graphite have a high melting point even though its intermolecular forces are weak?
- How to keep dropping the first value, until the sum of the vector is less than 20?
- How can I frame human sacrifice as an honor without marketing it to the disadvantaged?
- Why does the rear of my vehicle sink when I apply the handbrake on a downward gradient?
- Where (if anywhere) were X-ray machines put on trains or trolleys to image "Everybody over 14 years old"?
- Drawing Shapes on Graphs
- Geodesics on the sphere
- Possible biological adaptations to make current humans more suited to surviving on Earth-like primitive planets?
- Will printf still have a cost even if I redirect output to /dev/null?
- What happened to Count Dooku's lightsaber?
- Best (as of 2019) way to install LaTeX
- Should I have concern for my previous workplace, when considering a new job?
- Which country borders are visible from space?
- Is the sentence "I'm strange to this neighbourhood" correct?
- Do LAN transfers use both Ethernet and WiFi by default?
- How to present an alien culture with different morals, without it coming across as savage?
- Is there any spell to bring back a disintegrated character?
- How do I handle players attempting to intimidate enemies with non-enchantment spells?
- Does Brexit deal being voted down imply that Brexit is not going to happen?
- How easily extend Rendering Variants