The bibliography in the English Me'am Lo'ez haggadah says of Pri Chadash that it "often strongly attacks the opinions of the Shulchan Aruch. Its strongest language was deleted from later editions." Does anyone know where these deleted parts can be found, or what they consisted of?
- Sigmoid with a slope but no asymptotes?
- Is there a distance limit for minecart tracks?
- Air travel with refrigerated insulin
- Difference between shutdown options
- Make a Bowl of Alphabet Soup
- How can I, as DM, avoid the Conga Line of Death occurring when implementing some form of flanking rule?
- How to make a list of partial sums using forEach
- Should I warn new/prospective PhD Student that supervisor is terrible?
- When and why was runway 07/25 at Kai Tak removed?
- How to make money from a browser who sees 5 seconds into the future of any web page?
- Do I have to take mana from my deck or hand when tapping a dual land?
- What is the meaning of "You've never met a graph you didn't like?"
- Is there a RAID 0 Equivalent for RAM?
- The Digit Triangles
- Anime with legendary swords made from talismans and a man who could change them with a shattered body
- Deciphering cause of death?
- What does "Scientists rise up against statistical significance" mean? (Comment in Nature)
- Do I have to know the General Relativity theory to understand the concept of inertial frame?
- Echo with obfuscation
- Would this string work as string?
- What's the name of the logical fallacy where a debater extends a statement far beyond the original statement to make it true?
- How to preserve electronics (computers, iPads and phones) for hundreds of years
- Why is the principal energy of an electron lower for excited electrons in a higher energy state?
- Can I run 125kHz RF circuit on a breadboard?