I am considering upgrading my iPhone from iOS version 10 to version 11. If I do so, I will lose the use of my current sidur (prayer book) app, which doesn't work on iOS 11. So I'm seeking recommendations for another. Each recommendation should please include (among other things) an indication of which of the following criteria the app meets and how it does so:
- The sidur should include nusach "S'farad" (like chasidim use, or similar, but I don't mean nusach Chabad). Ideally, it should contain only such a nusach, or have the option to hide undesired nuschaos, so as to minimize confusion.
- It should include everything recited on a weekday mincha and maariv, such as "Yaale v'yavo", "V'al hanisim", "Anenu", "Vaanenu bore olam", tachanun, "Dirshu Hashem b'himatz'o", "Avinu malkenu", Psalm 27, and Psalm 49. It should allow easy access to such things as are said from time to time, ideally without being intrusive. (If it has birkas hamazon too, so much the better. That it have Shacharis is not important to me, but I don't mind it.)
- It should be free of charge.
- It should have a table of contents or the like, for quick tapping to the appropriate part of the sidur.
- It should not translate or transliterate prayers. Alternatively, it should have the option to hide such translation/transliteration.
- It need not have instructions.