Did the Tanna known as Rav author the Zohar? I heard that since he was a principal disciple of Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai, the traditional author of the Zohar, the Rashbi dictated to Rav and he wrote what is now known as the Zohar.
Featured on Meta
- Wireless Multipoint Bridging / Backhaul Gateway Antenna and AP Selection
- Why colon to denote that a value belongs to a type?
- How do I know what is the origin IP if I ping from a router to a host of an external network in packet tracer?
- Using credit/debit card details vs swiping a card in a payment (credit card) terminal
- Is there an efficient way to replace text matching the entire content of one file with the entire content of another file?
- What is a Centaur Thief's climbing speed?
- Would jet fuel for an F-16 or F-35 be producible during WW2?
- My employer faked my resume to acquire projects
- Binary Search in C++17
- Subjunctive mood in comparison
- Is there some hidden joke behind the "it's never lupus" running gag in House?
- What is the object moving across the ceiling in this stock footage?
- Why do Ryanair allow me to book connecting itineraries through a third party, but not through their own website?
- Employer demanding to see degree after poor code review
- Is "cool" appropriate or offensive to use in IMs?
- Convert tuple of tuples to a dictionary with key value pair
- Why did David Cameron offer a referendum on the European Union?
- Did people go back to where they were?
- Why are these traces shaped in such way?
- Line of lights moving in a straight line , with a few following
- Would Brexit have gone ahead by now if Gina Miller had not forced the Government to involve Parliament?
- Is real public IP Address hidden when using a system wide proxy in Windows 10?
- Boss wants me to falsify a report. How should I document this unethical demand?
- Where is the logic in castrating fighters?