what is a good source for learning?
As indicated in the two recent answers, this question is too broad to be very useful, so I'm closing it.– Isaac Moses ♦Sep 15, 2011 at 14:48
I just saw this this morning. It is a pretty nice list of "Free primary Jewish sources and resources on the Internet".
But a clarification of the question can help with what you are looking for. A site with discussions of Jewish learning topics? Primary sources?
Don't expect clarification from the asker at this point. He never registered his account and posted this months ago.– Isaac Moses ♦Sep 15, 2011 at 14:27
... now featuring J.SE in the "Discussion Boards" section! :)– Isaac Moses ♦Sep 15, 2011 at 16:00
I don't know your level so here is a list:
- http://www.hebrewbooks.org contains 49,000 books in English and Hebrew in OCR. (intermediate-advanced)
- http://www.haoros.com/ for in-depth Hebrew pilpulim (advanced).
- http://www.sichosinenglish.org Chassidus in English (beginners to intermediate)
- http://www.Chabad.org has a library with some classical sfarim, as well many articles. (beginners to intermediate)
- http://www.chassidus.com has many audio shiurim in Yiddish/Hebrew/English. (advanced)
- http://www.mp3shiur.com/ has many Halacha and Gemarah shiurim
4This answer is very Chabad-oriented. Even the haoros.com site linked to is a Chabad site. (NTTAWWT.)– msh210 ♦Sep 15, 2011 at 14:07