I just heard from somebody that there is a machlokes whether a ger tzedek can be a sofer or not. What are the sources (if any)? If it is, then would that make it impossible to earn money as one if you're a ger?
Featured on Meta
- What does the "x" in "x86" represent?
- Most bit efficient text communication method?
- How fail-safe is \n\r as stop bytes?
- If my PI received research grants from a company to be able to pay my postdoc salary, did I have a potential conflict interest too?
- NumericArray versus PackedArray in MMA12
- What would be the ideal power source for a cybernetic eye?
- Using et al. for a last / senior author rather than for a first author
- Dating a Former Employee
- Why are there no cargo aircraft with "flying wing" design?
- How to compare two different files line by line in unix?
- Withdrew £2800, but only £2000 shows as withdrawn on online banking; what are my obligations?
- How do I find out the mythology and history of my Fortress?
- Would "destroying" Wurmcoil Engine prevent its tokens from being created?
- What does these Monogatari Novel's Chapter Title means?
- Can anything be seen from the center of the Boötes void? How dark would it be?
- Performance gap between bool std:vector and array
- Is the Standard Deduction better than Itemized when both are the same amount?
- Crossing US/Canada Border for less than 24 hours
- Maximum summed subsequences with non-adjacent items
- Is there a kind of relay only consumes power when switching?
- Is it possible to add Lighting Web Component in the Visual force Page?
- Does the Weapon Master feat grant you a fighting style?
- Why are the trig functions versine, haversine, exsecant, etc, rarely used in modern mathematics?
- Old style "caution" boxes