Within the prayer Baruch Adonai L'Olam (Maariv) there is this part reading ברוך יי ביום ברוך יי בלילה ברוך יי בשכבנו ברוך יי בקומנו what I would like to know it there is some melody to sing or chant this? (Or for the whole prayer).
Featured on Meta
- Need to read my home electrical Meter
- Are cells guaranteed to get at least one mitochondrion when they divide?
- What weight should be given to writers groups critiques?
- Can a tabaxi rogue with the Criminal background start with 8 skill proficiencies?
- What is the use case for non-breathable waterproof pants?
- Is keeping the forking link on a true fork necessary (Github/GPL)?
- Why is unzipped directory exactly 4.0k (much smaller than zipped file)?
- How to let other coworkers know that I don't share my coworker's political views?
- What did the 'turbo' button actually do?
- Can you still travel to America on the ESTA waiver program if you have been to Iran in transit?
- Navigating a quick return to previous employer
- Is there a single word meaning "the thing that attracts me"?
- Apart from the sine wave, are there any other waveshapes that could be thought of as commonly appearing "in nature"?
- Why is the Eisenstein ideal paper so great?
- ...And they were stumped for a long time
- Is my plasma cannon concept viable?
- How did NASA Langley end up with the first 737?
- Creating second map without labels using QGIS?
- Gravitational Force Between Numbers
- Finding the nearest agents to a customer using IComparable
- Which European Languages are not Indo-European?
- Are runways booked by airlines to land their planes?
- The disk image is 497GB smaller than the target device
- Who knighted this Game of Thrones character?