Within the prayer Baruch Adonai L'Olam (Maariv) there is this part reading ברוך יי ביום ברוך יי בלילה ברוך יי בשכבנו ברוך יי בקומנו what I would like to know it there is some melody to sing or chant this? (Or for the whole prayer).
Parashat Bechukotai (Israel) / Behar (Diaspora)ends in 15 hours
Featured on Meta
- What does the view outside my ship traveling at light speed look like?
- Construct a word ladder
- What is the largest (size) solid object ever dropped from an airplane to impact the ground in freefall?
- Is there an online tool which supports shared writing?
- Moving a point along a "multi-node path"
- Is the Indo-European language family made up?
- Python program to calculate what pawns are safe
- What is quasi-aromaticity?
- Which melee weapons have the Two-Handed property, but lack Heavy and Special?
- Gladys goes shopping
- Are these reasonable traits for someone with autism?
- Looking for a soft substance that doesn't dissolve underwater
- Why do most published works in medical imaging try to reduce false positives?
- Why are C64 games inconsistent with which joystick port they use?
- What to do when you've set the wrong ISO for your film?
- Alignment: "Breaking out" of environment (enumerate / minipage)
- Is Jon Snow the last of his House?
- Count rotary dial pulses in a phone number (including letters)
- Maxima of Brownian motion
- Why do Ryanair allow me to book connecting itineraries through a third party, but not through their own website?
- Is the taxi route omitted in low visibility (LVP)?
- What are these arcade games in Ghostbusters 1984?
- Why were helmets and other body armour not commonplace in the 1800s?
- Plot twist where the antagonist wins