in this shiur the speaker mentions that in the Geonic literature there is reference to shaylot u'teshuvot (responsa) literature from the Savoraim period, but that we no longer have this material. I would like to know if there are in fact any extant known responsa from the Savoraim?
ends in 7 days
Featured on Meta
- Does the Rock Gnome trait Artificer's Lore apply when you aren't proficient in History?
- systemd and copy (/bin/cp): no such file or directory
- Determine whether an integer is a palindrome
- Find general formula for the terms
- 3D Masyu - A Die
- Keyboard layout stuck into CZ_german no english layout after update, restore into original EN_us and EL_Gr ones
- The bible of geometry
- How to find a certain coordinate on path relative to another path?
- Does the transliteration of 'Dravidian' exist in Hindu scripture? Does 'Dravida' refer to a Geographical area or an ethnic group?
- Does the main washing effect of soap come from foam?
- Why not use the yoke to control yaw, as well as pitch and roll?
- Central Vacuuming: Is it worth it, and how does it compare to normal vacuuming?
- What would you call this weird metallic apparatus that allows you to lift people?
- How to ask rejected full-time candidates to apply to teach individual courses?
- How many time has Arya actually used Needle?
- Did any compiler fully use 80-bit floating point?
- Is there a spell that can create a permanent fire?
- Did pre-Columbian Americans know the spherical shape of the Earth?
- How does the body cool itself in a stillsuit?
- Centre cell contents vertically
- How to make an animal which can only breed for a certain number of generations?
- Fit odd number of triplets in a measure?
- What is a more techy Technical Writer job title that isn't cutesy or confusing?
- Short story about astronauts fertilizing soil with their own bodies