If a Rabbi rules halacha based on his understanding of scientific of archeological mitziut, does the ruling have halachic standing for someone who has a different understanding?
Featured on Meta
- What are these clip-like things?
- Can you still travel to America on the ESTA waiver program if you have been to Iran in transit?
- Removing the last element of a list
- What did the 'turbo' button actually do?
- Why does splatting create a tuple on the rhs but a list on the lhs?
- Why does Bran want to find Drogon?
- Playing with squares
- What is the recommended procedure to land a taildragger in a crosswind?
- Gravitational Force Between Numbers
- Why does the hash of infinity have the digits of π?
- Is there an idiom that means that you are in a very strong negotiation position in a negotiation?
- Are there any German nonsense poems (Jabberwocky)?
- Is "vegetable base" a common term in English?
- Who knighted this character?
- Should I split timestamp parts into separate columns?
- Why is this integration method not valid?
- Does "was machen sie" have the greeting meaning of "what do you do"?
- 3 prong range outlet
- Why was this character made Grand Maester?
- Is this homebrew "Cactus Grenade" cantrip balanced?
- New input cell style with a custom evaluator
- Did this character show any indication of wanting to rule before S8E6?
- Why isn't Tyrion mentioned in 'A song of Ice and Fire'?
- Why A=2 and B=1 in the call signs for Spirit and Opportunity?