If a Rabbi rules halacha based on his understanding of scientific of archeological mitziut, does the ruling have halachic standing for someone who has a different understanding?
Featured on Meta
- What is the required burn to keep a satellite at a Lagrangian point?
- Why is std::ssize() introduced in C++20
- Writing "hahaha" versus describing the laugh
- Why did Bran come all this way?
- Is there an idiom that means that you are in a very strong negotiation position in a negotiation?
- If I arrive in the UK, and then head to mainland Europe, does my Schengen visa 90 day limit start when I arrived in the UK, or mainland Europe?
- Proof verification: At most countably many local maxima
- Can a UK national work as a paid shop assistant in the USA?
- Testing using real data of the customer
- Who all are part of the jury?
- How to write numbers and percentage?
- How many wires should be in a new thermostat cable?
- How to deceive the MC
- size of pointers and architecture
- Symmetric Encryption in the P=NP world
- Fill area of x^2+y^2>1 and x^2+y^2>4 using patterns and tikzpicture
- Knight's Tour on a 7x7 Board starting from D5
- If I cast an array of T to an array of Q (being Q derived from T) does it cast each element in turn?
- Can diplomats be allowed on the flight deck of a commercial European airline?
- What happened to the Dothraki in S08E06?
- Alexandrov's generalization of Cauchy's rigidity theorem
- Piping the output of comand columns
- Why is the reciprocal used in fraction division?
- Why do testers need root cause analysis?