I am looking for the texts of currently used prayers for monarchs/royal families around the world. I was able to easily find the text of the British Jewish community's prayer for the royal family (linked here), but there are many longstanding Jewish communities in various monarchies, in Europe and the Commonwealth realms particularly (as well as in more far flung monarchies, like Bahrain). If a prayer does not exist for the royal family of a monarchy with a longstanding Jewish community, I would be interested to know that as well.
Featured on Meta
- How to melt snow without fire or body heat?
- Why would a rational buyer offer to buy with no conditions precedent?
- Is it truly impossible to tell what a CPU is doing?
- Is it possible to remotely hack the GPS system and disable GPS service worldwide?
- Manager questioning my time estimates for a project
- Can a person survive on blood in place of water?
- Is my plasma cannon concept viable?
- Must a warlock replace spells with new spells of exactly their Pact Magic spell slot level?
- Liars, truth-tellers and jokers
- 便利な工具 what does な means
- Python program to find Armstrong numbers in a certain range
- Writing style before Elements of Style
- How did NASA Langley end up with the first 737?
- Why are Stein manifolds/spaces the analog of affine varieties/schemes in algebraic geometry?
- Drums and punctuation
- Did 20% of US soldiers in Vietnam use heroin, 95% of whom quit afterwards?
- Why A=2 and B=1 in the call signs for Spirit and Opportunity?
- ESTA validity after a visa denial
- What did the 'turbo' button actually do?
- What Armor Optimization applies to a Mithral full plate?
- Find this cartoon
- Why was this character made Grand Maester?
- Does French have the English "short i" vowel?
- How do I get the ς (final sigma) symbol?