I heard once that the special kaddish recited after a siyum is replaced by a regular kaddish dirabbanan when the siyum takes place on Shabbos. Is this correct or perhaps just a minhag of some? Is there a source for this in Halacha?
Parashat Bechukotai (Israel) / Behar (Diaspora)ends in 1 hour
Featured on Meta
- Plot twist where the antagonist wins
- Should breaking down something like a door be adjudicated as an attempt to beat its AC and HP, or as an ability check against a set DC?
- Would Brexit have gone ahead by now if Gina Miller had not forced the Government to involve Parliament?
- What does the view outside my ship traveling at light speed look like?
- Looking for a soft substance that doesn't dissolve underwater
- What was the idiom for something that we take without a doubt?
- Where have Brexit voters gone?
- Why is this Simple Puzzle impossible to solve?
- How should I introduce map drawing to my players?
- Boss wants me to falsify a report. How should I document this unethical demand?
- Why were helmets and other body armour not commonplace in the 1800s?
- Is neural networks training done one-by-one?
- Is there a way to make it so the cursor is included when I prtscr key?
- Simple fuzz pedal using breadboard
- How to execute this code on startup?
- What is a Centaur Thief's climbing speed?
- Why doesn't the Earth accelerate towards the Moon?
- keyval - function for keyB should act dependent on value of keyA - how to do this?
- pic versus macro in TikZ
- Website returning plaintext password
- Why do Ryanair allow me to book connecting itineraries through a third party, but not through their own website?
- Installed Electric Tankless Water Heater - Internet loss when active
- Why are C64 games inconsistent with which joystick port they use?
- Why aren't space telescopes put in GEO?