Here are things that are forbidden during the 3 weeks. If an Ashkenazi got married the evening of the 3 weeks before Shkiyah (which is similar to another question on this site), can the music continue playing after Shkiya for the duration of the wedding? Do we say that since the music started when permissible, one can finish or once Shkiya comes & brings the Issur of playing music with it, the music must cease?
ends in 7 days
Featured on Meta
- "Destructive power" carried by a B-52?
- Does the main washing effect of soap come from foam?
- How could a hydrazine and N2O4 cloud (or it's reactants) show up in weather radar?
- Why is there so little support for joining EFTA in the British parliament?
- French equivalents of おしゃれは足元から (Every good outfit starts with the shoes)
- Why do C and C++ allow the expression (int) + 4*5?
- The Nth Gryphon Number
- How do I find my Spellcasting Ability for my D&D character?
- Besides transaction validation, are there any other uses of the Script language in Bitcoin
- Did pre-Columbian Americans know the spherical shape of the Earth?
- Is the Mordenkainen's Sword spell underpowered?
- Flight departed from the gate 5 min before scheduled departure time. Refund options
- Shimano 105 brifters (5800) and Avid BB5 compatibility
- Does the universe have a fixed centre of mass?
- Fit odd number of triplets in a measure?
- Should man-made satellites feature an intelligent inverted "cow catcher"?
- My mentor says to set image to Fine instead of RAW — how is this different from JPG?
- First paper to introduce the "principal-agent problem"
- How do you write "wild blueberries flavored"?
- Why not use the yoke to control yaw, as well as pitch and roll?
- What is a more techy Technical Writer job title that isn't cutesy or confusing?
- Pointing to problems without suggesting solutions
- 3D Masyu - A Die
- How to make triangles with rounded sides and corners? (squircle with 3 sides)