Does a Jewish woman who was a non-practicing Jew that married a non-Jewish man and had children together, then divorced him and she became Torah observant.... need to cover her hair?
Featured on Meta
- "Official wife" or "Formal wife"?
- Why isn't Tyrion mentioned in 'A song of Ice and Fire'?
- How did NASA Langley end up with the first 737?
- Is keeping the forking link on a true fork necessary (Github/GPL)?
- Does water in vacuum form a solid shell or freeze solid?
- Why did Jon Snow do this immoral act if he is so honorable?
- Ribbon Cable Cross Talk - Is there a fix after the fact?
- Can we assume that a hash function with high collision resistance also means highly uniform distribution?
- What did the 'turbo' button actually do?
- What is to the west of Westeros?
- Can a multiclassed Kensei monk/Swashbuckler rogue use an offhand finesse weapon to trigger Sneak Attack, without using a bonus action?
- Why did it take so long for Germany to allow electric scooters / e-rollers on the roads?
- Why is 'additive' EQ more difficult to use than 'subtractive'?
- Why A=2 and B=1 in the call signs for Spirit and Opportunity?
- Can a UK national work as a paid shop assistant in the USA?
- Using too much dialogue?
- Why is the Eisenstein ideal paper so great?
- Is superuser the same as root?
- Quantum corrections to geometry
- How does the Earth's center produce heat?
- If I arrive in the UK, and then head to mainland Europe, does my Schengen visa 90 day limit start when I arrived in the UK, or mainland Europe?
- How can I minimize the damage of an unstable nuclear reactor to the surrounding area?
- Is a world with one country feeding everyone possible?
- Why this character is punished instead of being honoured?