Is curling eyelashes on shabbos assur because it makes a crease in the eyelashes?
Pesach/Passoverends in 2 days
Featured on Meta
- How did Captain America manage to do this?
- How to limit Drive Letters Windows assigns to new removable USB drives
- Thesis on avalanche prediction using One Class SVM
- Is there any official lore on the Far Realm?
- Can't get 5V 3A DC constant
- Is there a way to generate a list of distinct numbers such that no two subsets ever have an equal sum?
- How much cash can I safely carry into the USA and avoid civil forfeiture?
- Is there an implicit type promotion in "float = float - float"?
- What makes accurate emulation of old systems a difficult task?
- diskutil list shows 20 disk partitions, I only know 3, what are the rest?
- Does a large simulator bay have standard public address announcements?
- What is the most expensive material in the world that could be used to create Pun-Pun's lute?
- How could Tony Stark make this in Endgame?
- 'It addicted me, with one taste.' Can 'addict' be used transitively?
- Negative Resistance
- How exactly does Hawking radiation decrease the mass of black holes?
- Is the claim "Employers won't employ people with no 'social media presence'" realistic?
- How to not starve gigantic beasts
- Can I criticise the more senior developers around me for not writing clean code?
- Can two odd numbers sum up to an odd number?
- How do I deal with a coworker that keeps asking to make small superficial changes to a report, and it is seriously triggering my anxiety?
- Don’t seats that recline flat defeat the purpose of having seatbelts?
- constexpr member function with std::vector data member in C++
- Magical attacks and overcoming damage resistance