What is the status of children born to parents that had a Reform wedding without a ketubah prior to their birth? Are these children considered the product of unmarried parents?
Featured on Meta
0Mother was adopted into Jewish family and raised Jewish, and she raised me as a Jew… Will my children be Jewish?
- Number Sequence Series-Question 5
- Is it normal to "extract a paper" from a master thesis?
- Why do the critical values of the chi-square distribution increase with degrees of freedom?
- Nunc est bibendum: gerund or gerundive?
- Does ls -R make any sense with -d?
- Existence of a model of ZFC in which the natural numbers are really the natural numbers
- What is the winged creature on the back of the Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes book?
- If change in free energy (G) is positive, how do those reactions still occur?
- How did the Allies achieve air superiority on Sicily?
- Why does the -OH group in β-naphthol direct the incoming diazonium salt towards the ortho position?
- pros and cons of HSA in Investment account
- Is it safe to redirect stdout and stderr to the same file without file descriptor copies?
- What to call a small, open stone or cement reservoir that supplies fresh water from a spring or other natural source?
- How can I reduce the size of matrix?
- Is presenting a play showing Military characters in a bad light a crime in the US? Or does the First Admendment prevent this?
- How do I write real-world stories separate from my country of origin?
- why "American-born", not "America-born"?
- Department head said that group project may be rejected. How to mitigate?
- Axiom of Choice in General Topology
- Soql on Account returns empty Id
- のです abbreviated to んで？
- Island Perimeter
- Keeping the dodos out of the field
- Was murdering a slave illegal in American slavery, and if so, what punishments were given for it?