What is the status of children born to parents that had a Reform wedding without a ketubah prior to their birth? Are these children considered the product of unmarried parents?
Featured on Meta
0Mother was adopted into Jewish family and raised Jewish, and she raised me as a Jew… Will my children be Jewish?
- Where is the logic in castrating fighters?
- Is there any use case for the bottom type as a function parameter type?
- Were pen cap holes designed to prevent death by suffocation if swallowed?
- Employer demanding to see degree after poor code review
- Why is this Simple Puzzle impossible to solve?
- Logarithm of dependent variable is uniformly distributed. How to calculate a confidence interval for the mean?
- How were these pictures of spacecraft wind tunnel testing taken?
- At what point in European history could a government build a printing press given a basic description?
- How did early x86 BIOS programmers manage to program full blown TUIs given very few bytes of ROM/EPROM?
- Does this degree 12 genus 1 curve have only one point over infinitely many finite fields?
- Do you play the upbeat when beginning to play a series of notes, and then after?
- How can I get exact maximal value of this expression?
- Windows 10 Programs start without visual Interface
- How bitcoin nodes update UTXO set when their latests blocks are replaced?
- Is there a way to make it so the cursor is included when I prtscr key?
- Is using the CH340G on a commercial product a horrible idea?
- What is the 中 in ダウンロード中？
- I unknowingly submitted plagiarised work
- When and what was the first 3D acceleration device ever released?
- Is there a general effective method to solve Smullyan style Knights and Knaves problems? Is the truth table method the most appropriate one?
- What do different value notes on the same line mean?
- Why colon to denote that a value belongs to a type?
- Geological aftereffects of an asteroid impact on a large mountain range?
- Why does the 6502 have the BIT instruction?