What is the status of children born to parents that had a Reform wedding without a ketubah prior to their birth? Are these children considered the product of unmarried parents?
ends in 5 days
Featured on Meta
0Mother was adopted into Jewish family and raised Jewish, and she raised me as a Jew… Will my children be Jewish?
- Will I lose my paid in full property
- Why did Israel vote against lifting the American embargo on Cuba?
- Bright yellow or light yellow?
- What is the difference between Avadhuta and Jivanmukta?
- Trigonometric and Exponential Integration
- Israeli soda type drink
- Can someone explain the meaning of derivation path in wallet in plain English (such as m/44'/60'/0'/0)?
- Capturing a lambda in another lambda can violate const qualifiers
- Marquee sign letters
- Did war bonds have better investment alternatives during WWII?
- How would it unbalance gameplay to rule that Weapon Master allows for picking a fighting style?
- What was Apollo 13's "Little Jolt" after MECO?
- Married in secret, can marital status in passport be changed at a later date?
- What is a 'Key' in computer science?
- Where to find documentation for `whois` command options?
- How long can a nation maintain a technological edge over the rest of the world?
- Is Bran literally the world's memory?
- Contradiction:Maximum Power Transfer and High resistance of load
- What is /etc/mtab in Linux?
- AI positioning circles within an arc at equal distances and heights
- How to keep bees out of canned beverages?
- Where did Arya get these scars?
- What is a good way to write CSS for multiple borders?
- Change doc string summary of a function on the fly