I was listening to a shiur from a Rav and I heard him refer to "the אוצרות" as one of the fundamental introductions to limud hakabbalah. Which sefer is he referring to?
Featured on Meta
- What could a self-sustaining lunar colony slowly lose that would ultimately prove fatal?
- Job Market: should one hide their (young) age?
- Why does the hash of infinity have the digits of π?
- Why did it take so long for Germany to allow electric scooters / e-rollers on the roads?
- Why A=2 and B=1 in the call signs for Spirit and Opportunity?
- How to keep consistency across the application architecture as a team grows?
- Why haven't we yet tried accelerating a space station with people inside to a near light speed?
- Function argument returning void or non-void type
- Take elements from a list based on two criteria
- Can my floppy disk still work without a shutter spring?
- Why did Theresa May offer a vote on a second Brexit referendum?
- Manager questioning my time estimates for a project
- Did 20% of US soldiers in Vietnam use heroin, 95% of whom quit afterwards?
- Are runways booked by airlines to land their planes?
- Why are GND pads often only connected by four traces?
- Is my plasma cannon concept viable?
- What did the 'turbo' button actually do?
- Drums and punctuation
- Find this cartoon
- Are black holes spherical during merger?
- Why did Drogon spare this character?
- Writing style before Elements of Style
- How to deal with a colleague who is being aggressive?
- Can you output map values in visualforce inline using a string key?