If someone is in the middle of an orthodox conversion do they HAVE to break shabbat?
ends in 4 days
Featured on Meta
- Can we hide a text first in a picture and then hide that image again in one more image?
- How do I check if a string is entirely made of the same substring?
- What is this word supposed to be?
- What to do with someone that cheated their way through university and a PhD program?
- Is accepting an invalid credit card number a security issue?
- How to open locks without disable device?
- Protagonist's race is hidden - should I reveal it?
- First instead of 1 when referencing
- Does Mathematica have an implementation of the Poisson binomial distribution?
- Drawing a german abacus as in the books of Adam Ries
- Putting Ant-Man on house arrest
- Contradiction proof for inequality of P and NP?
- Married in secret, can marital status in passport be changed at a later date?
- Is Bran literally the world's memory?
- Was Dennis Ritchie being too modest in this quote about C and Pascal?
- "My boss was furious with me and I have been fired" vs. "My boss was furious with me and I was fired"
- My bank got bought out, am I now going to have to start filing tax returns in a different state?
- Scheduling based problem
- As an international instructor, should I openly talk about my accent?
- Is it acceptable to use working hours to read general interest books?
- Tikz positioning above circle exact alignment
- Map material from china not allowed to leave the country
- What does a straight horizontal line above a few notes, after a changed tempo mean?
- What's parked in Mil Moscow helicopter plant?