If someone is in the middle of an orthodox conversion do they HAVE to break shabbat?
ends in 8 days
Featured on Meta
- Is multiple magic items in one inherently imbalanced?
- BITCOIN: on a chart what does it mean for the USD price to be higher then marketcap?
- Did Mueller's report provide an evidentiary basis for the claim of Russian govt election interference via social media?
- Printing attributes of selection in ArcPy?
- What is the difference between a "ranged attack" and a "ranged weapon attack"?
- Why is a lens darker than other ones when applying the same settings?
- Tips to organize LaTeX presentations for a semester
- Asymptotics question
- Short story about a child who is a miniature, living Earth
- What does Turing mean by this statement?
- AppleTVs create a chatty alternate WiFi network
- Does any scripture mention that forms of God or Goddess are symbolic?
- How to ternary Plot3D a function
- Tannaka duality for semisimple groups
- Select every other edge (they share a common vertex)
- Can two person see the same photon?
- What is the chair depicted in Cesare Maccari's 1889 painting "Cicerone denuncia Catilina"?
- Ore hitori de wa kesshite miru koto no deki nai keshiki; It's a view I could never see on my own
- Resize vertical bars (absolute-value symbols)
- Mounting TV on a weird wall that has some material between the drywall and stud
- Why are vacuum tubes still used in amateur radios?
- What does it mean that physics no longer uses mechanical models to describe phenomena?
- What initially awakened the Balrog?
- How does the math work when buying airline miles?