Talmudic discussions are filled with counter opinions from many Rabbanim. In a mishnah there may be several Rabbinic opinions on a specific halacha. After a psak is decided did the minority have to follow the majority le'maaseh? Is there a difference when the halacha is in favour of a 'group' e.g. Beit Hillel/Shammai, the 'school of X' or the 'Rabbanan'? i.e. I assume that, although their positions vary greatly, Beit Shammai and Beit Hillel actually practiced as their 'school of thought' taught.
Parashat Bechukotai (Israel) / Behar (Diaspora)ends in 23 hours
Featured on Meta
- NIntegrate doesn't evaluate
- C++ forcing function parameter evalution order
- How to respond to an upset student?
- Make 24 using exactly three 3s
- What to keep in mind when telling an aunt how wrong her actions are, without creating further family conflict?
- Why would Ryanair allow me to book this journey through a third party, but not through their own website?
- Why do most published works in medical imaging try to reduce false positives?
- What could a self-sustaining lunar colony slowly lose that would ultimately prove fatal?
- Is the field of q-series 'dead'?
- Why didn't Thanos use the Time Stone to stop the Avengers' plan?
- My employer faked my resume to acquire projects
- Where can I find visible/radio telescopic observations of the center of the Milky Way galaxy?
- Any advice on creating fictional locations in real places when writing historical fiction?
- Where have Brexit voters gone?
- Why are C64 games inconsistent with which joystick port they use?
- Should I disclose a colleague's illness (that I should not know) when others badmouth him
- Can a person survive on blood in place of water?
- The usage of "run a mile" in a sentence
- What are the real benefits of using Salesforce DX?
- Apache redirect to https:/www only partially working
- Caught 2 students cheating together on the final exam that I proctored
- Is Jon Snow the last of his House?
- How do I partition a matrx into blocks and replace zeros with dots?
- number headings