It is said that the Vilna Gaon thought very highly of the Ramchal. I would like to know if he is ever mentioned by name by the Gra?
ends in 6 days
Featured on Meta
3Where in the writings of the Vilna Gaon does he discuss how Rashi & Tosfot each explain a Talmudic “sugiya?”
- Why are two-digit numbers in Jonathan Swift's "Gulliver's Travels" (1726) written in "German style"?
- Why "Go Out and Learn"
- Why does my GNOME settings mention "Moto C Plus"?
- Is my guitar’s action too high?
- Is there a way to convert Wolfram Language expression to string?
- How to charge percentage of transaction cost?
- Can a Wizard take the Magic Initiate feat and select spells from the Wizard list?
- Why these surprising proportionalities of integrals involving odd zeta values?
- Import keychain to clean macOS install?
- Etymology of 見舞い
- Unix AIX passing variable and arguments to expect and spawn
- Does traveling In The United States require a passport or can I use my green card if not a US citizen?
- Can 'non' with gerundive mean both lack of obligation and negative obligation?
- Putting Ant-Man on house arrest
- Does Prince Arnaud cause someone holding the Princess to lose?
- How to ask rejected full-time candidates to apply to teach individual courses?
- How do I deal with an erroneously large refund?
- “Since the train was delayed for more than an hour, passengers were given a full refund.” – Why is there no article before “passengers”?
- How do I overlay a PNG over two videos (one video overlays another) in one command using FFmpeg?
- Protagonist's race is hidden - should I reveal it?
- Can gravitational waves pass through a black hole?
- Why is ArcGIS Pro not symbolizing my entire range of values?
- Can this water damage be explained by lack of gutters and grading issues?
- Lights are flickering on and off after accidentally bumping into light switch