I heard second hand that one can eat hard boiled eggs on pesach, even if they were cooked in a not kosher l'pesach pot (presumably non-ben yomo?). Is this true? If so, why? Would one consequently be able to use a non kosher pot year round for hard boiled eggs?
Featured on Meta
2If the majority of organic and/or free range eggs contain blood spots, why are they certified kosher?
2Can I order hard-boiled eggs baked in a oven used only for eggs. How about in a non-kosher kitchen?
- What is the largest (size) solid object ever dropped from an airplane to impact the ground in freefall?
- Is it possible to play as a necromancer skeleton?
- Seed ship, unsexed person, cover has golden person attached to ship by umbilical cord
- Is "cool" appropriate or offensive to use in IMs?
- Is CD audio quality good enough?
- the meaning of 'carry' in a novel
- Using credit/debit card details vs swiping a card in a payment (credit card) terminal
- Should breaking down something like a door be adjudicated as an attempt to beat its AC and HP, or as an ability check against a set DC?
- What to do when you've set the wrong ISO for your film?
- What is the object moving across the ceiling in this stock footage?
- Did moving a Shuttle Remote Manipulator System (RMS) from one Orbiter to another have any impact on operations?
- Why does Mjolnir fall down in Age of Ultron but not in Endgame?
- What is the recommended way to have two characters speak simultaneously?
- Simple function that simulates survey results based on sample size and probability
- How to know if a folder is a symbolic link?
- Is the Starlink array really visible from Earth?
- Approximate solution : factorial and exponentials
- Crossing US border with music files I'm legally allowed to possess
- Command to Search for Filenames Exceeding 143 Characters?
- Mother abusing my finances
- Does linking adjectives allow you to talk about multiple variations of something?
- Image processing: Removal of two spots in fundus images
- Plot twist where the antagonist wins
- I think I may have violated academic integrity last year - what should I do?