I am interested in studying the contract Rabbi's use to sell the Chometz to a non Jew prior to Pesach. Is there a link where I can see such a contract?
Featured on Meta
- Singular Integration
- Is a world with one country feeding everyone possible?
- Proto-Indo-European (PIE) words with IPA
- Salesforce bug enabled "Modify All"
- What defines a person who is circumcised "of the heart"?
- Ribbon Cable Cross Talk - Is there a fix after the fact?
- Why is this python script running in background consuming 100 % CPU?
- Illustrating that universal optimality is stronger than sphere packing
- Efficient Algorithms for Destroyed Document Reconstruction
- How to become an Editorial board member?
- Anatomically correct Guivre
- What is the required burn to keep a satellite at a Lagrangian point?
- Team member is vehemently against code formatting
- Is there a solution to paying high fees when opening and closing lightning channels once we hit a fee only market?
- Why is a weak base more able to deprotonate a strong acid than a weak acid?
- Computing elements of a 1000 x 60 matrix exhausts RAM
- How can I reduce the size of matrix?
- Surface of the 3x3x3 cube as a graph
- What happens when redirecting with 3>&1 1>/dev/null?
- One word for 'the thing that attracts me'?
- Does science define life as "beginning at conception"?
- Make the `diff` command look only for differences from a specified range of lines
- How many wires should be in a new thermostat cable?
- why "American-born", not "America-born"?