Will everyone get to live during the times of Moshiach or only those that are considered worthy? If not everyone gets to see it what can one do to make themselves worthy or c"v unworthy (are there certain mitzvos/averios)?
Featured on Meta
2In the Messianic Age, will there be a period of time where people can repent for their mistaken worship of false religions?
- Is it safe to redirect stdout and stderr to the same file without file descriptor copies?
- Why A=2 and B=1 in the call signs for Spirit and Opportunity?
- Would cybernetic implants allow humans to use biofeedback to boost their performance to superhuman levels? If so how far could we take it?
- Storing voxels for a voxel Engine in C++
- A range of floats
- How to remove new line added by readarray when using a delimiter?
- Writing "hahaha" versus describing the laugh
- Split into three!
- Cisco 3750X Power Cable
- I want to ask company flying me out for office tour if I can bring my fiance
- Why is 'additive' EQ more difficult to use than 'subtractive'?
- What did Brienne write about Jaime?
- EU rights when flight delayed so much that return is missed
- "Official wife" or "Formal wife"?
- Example of a ring where every module of finite projective dimension is free?
- Paired t-test means that the variances of the 2 samples are the same?
- Why did other houses not demand this?
- Alexandrov's generalization of Cauchy's rigidity theorem
- How can we extract values from a raster and put it in a shapefile?
- Visual Block Mode edit with sequential number
- Can attacking players use activated abilities after blockers have been declared?
- How do you earn the reader's trust?
- Was this scene in S8E06 added because of fan reactions to S8E04?
- If I arrive in the UK, and then head to mainland Europe, does my Schengen visa 90 day limit start when I arrived in the UK, or mainland Europe?