Will everyone get to live during the times of Moshiach or only those that are considered worthy? If not everyone gets to see it what can one do to make themselves worthy or c"v unworthy (are there certain mitzvos/averios)?
Featured on Meta
2In the Messianic Age, will there be a period of time where people can repent for their mistaken worship of false religions?
- Why was this character made Grand Maester?
- Can a multiclassed Kensei monk/Swashbuckler rogue use an offhand finesse weapon to trigger Sneak Attack, without using a bonus action?
- Why does FOO=bar; export the variable into my environment
- Is it safe to redirect stdout and stderr to the same file without file descriptor copies?
- Is superuser the same as root?
- Why is this integration method not valid?
- I want to ask company flying me out for office tour if I can bring my fiance
- Who wrote “A writer only begins a book. A reader finishes it.”?
- Physical only checkdb is failing, but full one is completed successfully
- Is this homebrew "Cactus Grenade" cantrip balanced?
- Are runways booked by airlines to land their planes?
- Unary Enumeration
- How can I get a refund from a seller who only accepts Zelle?
- Shell script fails to create a mysql backup
- Why does the hash of infinity have the digits of π?
- There's only time, no space in Quantum Mechanics
- What is the purpose of the yellow wired panels on the IBM 360 Model 20?
- Storing voxels for a voxel Engine in C++
- Count all vowels in string
- Time complexity of an algorithm: Is it important to state the base of the logarithm?
- Moons and messages
- How can I minimize the damage of an unstable nuclear reactor to the surrounding area?
- “For nothing” = “pour rien”?
- "Official wife" or "Formal wife"?