What are the classical (pre-rishonic) sources explicitly or implicitly against the view of the Rambam that the tekheleth string is only half-dyed?
Parashat Bechukotai (Israel) / Behar (Diaspora)ends in 9 hours
Featured on Meta
4According to the Rambam, what color would most of the tzitzis strings be if the garment was all techeilet?
2In Hilkhot Teshuvah 3:7 the Rambam says one who believes in more than one ruler is a heretic. What is the basis for this?
- Should I disclose a colleague's illness (that I should not know) when others badmouth him
- Employer asking for online access to bank account - Is this a scam?
- The art of clickbait captions
- A steel cutting sword?
- Popcorn is the only acceptable snack to consume while watching a movie
- Best material to absorb as much light as possible
- Who will lead the country until there is a new Tory leader?
- Use backslash or single-quotes for field separation
- Using credit/debit card details vs swiping a card in a payment (credit card) terminal
- Why are C64 games inconsistent with which joystick port they use?
- C++ forcing function parameter evalution order
- Is the field of q-series 'dead'?
- Create a sphere with multiple layers and a chunk cut out showing them
- Is the Indo-European language family made up?
- How to illustrate the Mean Value theorem?
- Could a 19.25mm revolver actually exist?
- Why should AAS use element lamps?
- What is Theresa May waiting for?
- Make 24 using exactly three 3s
- Why does this if-statement combining assignment and an equality check return true?
- Employer demanding to see degree after poor code review
- Did each Shuttle have its own dedicated Canadarm?
- Python program to find the most frequent letter in a text
- How can I tell if I'm being too picky as a referee?