Are there any sources that claim that Rambam didnt author the summarized sefer hamitzvos (מנין מצות הקצר)?
ends in 5 days
Featured on Meta
- Protagonist's race is hidden - should I reveal it?
- Does using the Inspiration rules for character defects encourage My Guy Syndrome?
- How to mute a string and play another at the same time
- Where to find documentation for `whois` command options?
- How do I deal with an erroneously large refund?
- How to keep bees out of canned beverages?
- What is the ongoing value of the Kanban board to the developers as opposed to management
- Proving inequality for positive definite matrix
- Co-worker works way more than he should
- Writing a t-sql stored procedure to recieve 4 numbers and insert them into a table
- Does the Pact of the Blade warlock feature allow me to customize the properties of the pact weapon I create?
- Is there a verb for listening stealthily?
- How would it unbalance gameplay to rule that Weapon Master allows for picking a fighting style?
- How to produce a PS1 prompt in bash or ksh93 similar to tcsh
- Is Bran literally the world's memory?
- What's the difference between using dependency injection with a container and using a service locator?
- Coin Game with infinite paradox
- Will I be more secure with my own router behind my ISP's router?
- Etymology of 見舞い
- Check if custom CRS already exists, find EPSG
- Providing direct feedback to a product salesperson
- How to obtain original coefficients after performing gradient descent on normalized data?
- Why do people think Winterfell crypts is the safest place for women, children & old people?
- Can I take recommendation from someone I met at a conference?