What do traditional sources (particularly Rishonim and their predecessors) say about the historical accuracy of Chazal's statements?
ends in 9 days
Featured on Meta
- How could we fake a moon landing now?
- What is the difference between a "ranged attack" and a "ranged weapon attack"?
- What is the meaning of 'breadth' in breadth first search?
- I can't update due to The repository 'http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/strycore/xUbuntu_16.04 ./ Release' is not signed
- How long can equipment go unused before powering up runs the risk of damage?
- Prove that BD bisects angle ABC
- Why in helicopter autorotation phase the opposing torque is eliminated?
- Crossing US/Canada Border for less than 24 hours
- How were pictures turned from film to a big picture in a picture frame before digital scanning?
- What's the easiest way to combine specific columns of two matrices?
- How do living politicians protect their readily obtainable signatures from misuse?
- Would it be easier to apply for a UK visa if there is a host family to sponsor for you in going there?
- Is there public access to the Meteor Crater in Arizona?
- Girl Hackers - Logic Puzzle
- Did any compiler fully use 80-bit floating point?
- How do I find out the mythology and history of my Fortress?
- Flight departed from the gate 5 min before scheduled departure time. Refund options
- Should a wizard buy fine inks every time he want to copy spells into his spellbook?
- Is there any word for a place full of confusion?
- How can someone know whether he/she is a Good QA or Tester?
- How does Belgium enforce obligatory attendance in elections?
- What's the point of the test set?
- Converted a Scalar function to a TVF function for parallel execution-Still running in Serial mode
- Why are vacuum tubes still used in amateur radios?