If you look in the Koren catalogue or Amazon.co.uk, you will notice that there is a British edition of the Koren Sacks machzorim.
I have been wondering about these editions, in my pursuit of whether I should get them or not, as an alternative to searching for reprints of the Rödelheim editions.
- Do they include the traditional order of Birchot HaShachar or the modern Israeli one?
- Do they include the yotzerot in their proper placement, or are they located in the back, as with the version of the Sacks available in the US?
- Does the Yom Kippur version include the Selichot for the rest of the day, or just the ones for Ma'ariv and Ne'ilah?
- Which version of B'fi Yisharim do they use in Shochen ad?
- For those who have experience with the Rödelheim editions, how similar are they?