I know that Noahides have their own siddur and are not bound or obligated to pray, but could one (a Noahide) pray the actual Amhidah for example and omit the words "our" or anything that connects them with actual ties to the Israelites and the Patriarchs of the Jewish people?
Pesach/Passoverends in 3 days
Featured on Meta
8What is the source for not using honorifics like “rav” or “hacohen” when reciting names for mishaberachs?
4If I left my kitchen under the control of someone who is a Gentile or not Shomer Shabbos, is it still kosher?
- Could moose/elk survive in the Amazon forest?
- How do I deal with a coworker that keeps asking to make small superficial changes to a report, and it is seriously triggering my anxiety?
- Retract an already submitted recommendation letter (written for an undergrad student)
- What was Apollo 13's "Little Jolt" after MECO?
- An array in a equation with curly braces in both sides
- Don’t seats that recline flat defeat the purpose of having seatbelts?
- Drawing a german abacus as in the books of Adam Ries
- Check if a string is entirely made of the same substring
- Find the identical rows in a matrix
- Israeli soda type drink
- Combinatorics problem, right solution?
- My bank got bought out, am I now going to have to start filing tax returns in a different state?
- Why is the underscore command _ useful?
- Is Electric Central Heating worth it if using Solar Panels?
- Zonal Statistics is returning null values in ArcGIS
- How can I practically buy stocks?
- Is this a typo in Section 1.8.1 Mathematics for Computer Science?
- My admission is revoked after accepting the admission offer
- Why did C use the -> operator instead of reusing the . operator?
- What is the unit of time_lock_delta in LND?
- A faster way to compute the largest prime factor
- I preordered a game on my Xbox while on the home screen of my friend's account. Which of us owns the game?
- How can I get rid of an unhelpful parallel branch when unpivoting a single row?
- Why didn't the Space Shuttle bounce back into space as many times as possible so as to lose a lot of kinetic energy up there?