I go to a Lubavitch shul which uses Nusach HaAri and half the time I have no idea what is happening during shabbos shacharit because everyone is reading to themselves and then all of a sudden the chazzan yells (page [whatever page]) and it is nowhere near the page we were on last time he announced the page. Obviously they are jumping around but I have no idea what the order of prayers is here. Especially, some prayers are repeated multiple times (so we go backwards in the siddur - but I have no idea which prayers are repeated and when), some prayers are sang, etc. I would think there is a standard order of prayers for this nusach which I simply don't know. Could someone kindly write out the order? I would really, truly appreciate it and I'll share it with the other Baal Teshuvas who are just as lost! Thank you!
The basic order of the prayers according to minhag Chabad is:
- Korbanos (Same as Weekday in the beginning of the siddur)
- Pisukei D'Zimra - For Shabbat (Passages of Songs) (different than during the week - page number is listed at end of Korbonos)
- Blessings of Shema (Shabbat - Follows Pisukei D'Zimra for Shabbat)
- Shacharit Amida Shabbat - Follows
- Song of the Day Shabbat - Follows
- Torah Reading
- Ashrei etc.
- Musaf Amidah
- Ein Cleokeinu, Incense (same as the week)