If a woman drinks the sotah water and dies is her death considered a suicide since she would have known that drinking would kill her?
Featured on Meta
- Is it truly impossible to tell what a CPU is doing?
- How to deal with a colleague who is being aggressive?
- A married couple
- Can I tell a prospective employee that everyone in the team is leaving?
- Pressing Battery Charges
- USPS Back Room - Trespassing?
- Why is the Eisenstein ideal paper so great?
- Why isn't 'chemically-strengthened glass' made with potassium carbonate to begin with?
- Of strange atmospheres - the survivable but unbreathable
- Does French have the English "short i" vowel?
- Gravitational Force Between Numbers
- What is the use case for non-breathable waterproof pants?
- Do photons bend spacetime or not?
- How to set origin points of multiple objects to a corner of their bounding boxes with Python?
- Why is \prevgraf zero at the end of the paragraph (or even in the middle of the paragraph)?
- Why does this if-statement combining assignment and an equality check return true?
- Beginner looking to learn/master musical theory and instrumental ability. Where should I begin?
- Is "cool" appropriate or offensive to use in IMs?
- Public transport tickets in UK for two weeks
- How did NASA Langley end up with the first 737?
- The art of clickbait captions
- How can I make an argument that my time is valuable?
- What Armor Optimization applies to a Mithral full plate?
- Why did Jon Snow do this immoral act if he is so honorable?