If a woman drinks the sotah water and dies is her death considered a suicide since she would have known that drinking would kill her?
Featured on Meta
- Is there any direct train from LHR Airport to Newcastle Gateshead?
- How does mathematics work?
- Brute-force the switchboard
- My current job follows "worst practices". How can I talk about my experience in an interview without giving off red flags?
- Book in which the "mountain" in the distance was a hole in the flat world
- What does a Nintendo Game Boy do when turned on without a game cartridge inserted?
- Do we have to introduce the character's name before using their names in a dialogue tag?
- Warlock Eldritch Blast Beam from single free hand?
- When will the last unambiguous evidence of mankind disappear?
- Why can't a country print its own money to spend it only abroad?
- What is the best word describing the nature of expiring in a short amount of time, connoting "losing public attention"?
- What is the intuition for higher homotopy groups not vanishing?
- Quickest way to move a line in a text file before another line in a text file?
- "It is what it is"
- Does observational data need further proof?
- Project Euler # 25 The 1000 digit Fibonacci index
- ESTA Travel not Authorized. Accepted twice before!
- Did the 1202 error and associated reboot prevent disaster on Apollo 11 landing?
- What happens to a permanent I gained control over using Agent of Treachery, and I leave a multiplayer game?
- How to help my daughter fairly
- Is there an English word to describe when a sound "protrudes"?
- 3D cursor orientation
- Do I have to mention my main character's age?
- How old is the Italian word "malandrino"?